Breast reduction is the surgical removal of breast tissue to reduce the overall size of the breast. It is requested by patients for both physical and emotional reasons. Mr Fattah is highly qualified to perform breast reduction surgery having completed a specialist fellowship in breast surgery.
You may be a suitable candidate for breast reduction surgery if you:
- have clear aims regarding what you want to achieve
- are bothered by your breasts being too large
- notice your breasts impact the physical activity you do
- suffer back, neck or shoulder pain due to the weight of your breasts
- have marks on shoulder from wearing your bra
- have soreness or skin irritation under the breast
- have realistic expectations
- Are a non-smoker
To discuss if breast reduction surgery is the appropriate procedure for you please contact us to arrange a consultation with Mr Fattah.