The current COVID-19 pandemic has changed the way many people work, including us! We will endeavour to continue to provide excellent care to our patients whilst maintaining social distancing in line with government guidance.
Mr Fattah is currently offering video and phone consultations. Even though you are not in the same room, Mr Fattah can discuss your concerns, advise you of surgical options, discuss the risks and benefits of surgery, complications, aftercare and recovery and expected results. Any additional information can be emailed directly to you, and Mr Fattah may direct you to our website, our YouTube channel, or realself.com for further information and to see results with our before and after photos.
You will not be asked to reveal areas over video link for Mr Fattah to examine. For example, if you are considering breast augmentation, Mr Fattah will not examine you over the video link. However if you are considering rhinoplasty (nose job) surgery, Mr Fattah may be able to make suggestions from the video consultation. You may be given the option to email photographs to Mr Fattah and this will be discussed either before or during your consultation.
Following your video consultation, you will have a follow-up consultation with Mr Fattah in person where an examination, clinical photography and signing of patient information and consent can be done.
To prepare for your video consultation ensure you have:
- an adequate internet connection with battery on your device for the length of consultation (these can be up to 30 minutes)
- tested your microphone and camera on your device.
- a quiet, private location where you will not be disturbed.
- written down all of your questions in preparation
- paper and pen nearby to write down any information given
- details of your medical history ready.
- visited our website where you can get information about procedures and see before and after photographs.
- the details of how to join your video consultation. These will be sent to you prior to your appointment. If you have any questions regarding this, please let us know.
If you have any questions regarding video consultations with Mr Fattah, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org