Mr Fattah is highly qualified to perform mastopexy surgery having completed a specialist fellowship in breast surgery. He will provide you with a lot of information during your consultations and it is important to ensure you have all these questions answered so that you are fully informed:
• Am I a suitable candidate for mastopexy surgery?
• How will the surgery be performed, and details of the technique if you want to know, including the scars you will have?
• What will my recovery be like, how long will I need off work and what help will need at home following my surgery?
• What are the risks, benefits and possible complications of mastopexy surgery?
• Will my ability to breastfeed be affected?
• How long will the results last for and how will my breasts change over time?
• Do you have before & after photographs of your patients showing results I should expect?
Please contact us for more information or to arrange an appointment with Mr Fattah to discuss your options.